Donate for Uma Bhawan:
Construction of Uma Bhawan within the Baba Baidyanath Temple complex is in progress. The Temple management board appeals to all devotees to donate as much as they can for this work.
- Construction of Rooms = Rs. 2 Lakhs each
- Halls on Ground & 1st floors = Rs. 10 Lakhs each
- Halls on 2nd & 3rd floors = Rs. 5 Lakhs each
A donor or a group of donors can donate the full amount for construction of one room or one hall as per above cost. Names of such donors or group of donors will be inscribed on the rooms/ halls. Even if this amount is donated in groups of 10 donors, their names will be inscribed on the room/hall.
To offer a general donation, or donate for a scheme in particular, please Register first. If you have already registered earlier, please login with your Devotee ID and Password.
Donations given to Baba Baidyanath Temple are exempt from Income Tax up to 50%, u/s 80G of IT Act 1961.
Estimated Cost = Rs. 40 crores
» Appeal to Donors
- Queue Complex, with capapcity to accomodate 20,000 devotees.
- Cleaning of Shivaganga
- New Administrative Block and other new construction and renovation at the Main Temple
Kanwarias in a queue
Main Temple Complex
|Proposed Queue Complex|
|New Administrative Block in the Main Temple complex|